- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TEETH: 60T, CRANKARMS: 170mm, BCD: 130mm (Not include Bottom Bracket)
- Pedal Size: 9/16″. Chain Size: Standard 1/2″ X 1/8″
- 170mm crank arm length without any overlap of crank arm and chainring bolt
- Material: aluminum alloy 7075-T6. Burly and lightweight forged crankset for ultimate strength and reliability
- FIT for: Single Speed Bikes, Track Road Bike, Fixed-Gear Bike etc
Teeth: 60T (outer diameter:240 mm)
Crank Arm Length: 170mm (6.69 inch)
BCD: 130mm (5.12 inch)
BB: 110mm-113mm (not include)
Weight: Approx 815g/set
Material: aluminum alloy 7075-T6
Features: anodized CNC cutting surface
Fit for:Single Speed Bikes, Track Road Bike, Fixed-Gear Bike etc
1* 60T Bike Crankset Set
Q: How many teeth on this crankset?
Q: What is the lenght on this arm?
Q: Does this Crankset come with both crank arms or just the drive side?
A: Come with both
Q: What pedal size does this Crankset work with? 9/16 or 1/2?
Q: What is the BCD of this Crankset?
Q: What chain width does it use?
A: Standard 1/2″ X 1/8″
Q: Does this work on a square taper Crankset?
A: It is a crankset made for square taper bottom brackets
Q: What size bottom bracket should be used for a single speed bike?
A: Shell Width is 68 mm, Spindle Length depends on the frame you are using – if you can get it from the manufacturers website, that would be the best bet
Q: Does this Crankset come with a bottom bracket?
Add The Single Speed Crankset to Your Cart, Have a Great Ride Experience