- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact design lightens your load and expands your gear range without the added weight and complexity of a triple
- Hollowtech II design uses a wider bearing placement to maximize stiffness while keeping weight to a minimum – what you get is a dramatically stronger pedaling force with better power transfer, acceleration and speed
- Wider gear range accommodates most cycling situations and offers less chain touch in the small/small combination
- Individually machined chainring teeth improve chain contact for greater shifting performance
- Improved bottom bracket seals reduce contamination and friction
The new Shimano 105 5750 Compact Crankset has shed an incredible 60 grams compared to the FC-5650. It features a larger gap between the top and low gear, for less chain rub in small gear combinations. Dual SIS front index shifting provides superior front shifting performance.
Innovative HollowTech forged and anodised aluminium crank arms utilise a hollow design that minimises flex and keeps the weight low
The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the CN-5701 chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
HollowTech II allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart (outboard from the frame), enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter
The system allows for easier installation, adjustment, and maintenance
Lightweight anodised SG-X aluminium chainrings for smooth and precise shifting
For use with ST-5700, ST-6700 or ST-7900
NOTE: no including BB
Shimano are the world’s most well known cycle component brand. Established in 1921 when the first cycle freewheel was forged. Shimano produce drivetrains, wheels, pedals, shoes, cycling clothing and pretty much every Shimano cycle accessory you can think of! Famous for their top end products ridden by the pro’s, Dura-Ace and XTR, which cover both road and MTB’s. At Shimano, they’re doing everything they can to respond to heightened environmental concerns. Shimano are proud to be a producer of bicycle components that help people to enjoy outdoor sports and interact with nature through healthy non-polluting activities. In their 87 plus years of existence Shimano have accumulated a wealth of technology and product development and expertise that serves as the driving force behind their continually evolving product line.