- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ➤ Chain Breaker: Easy to remove link, easy to re-install link. Even comes with a spare pin and hook for chain. Just take your time, line everything up properly and push the pin out and remove link. Again take your time putting the chain back together, line it all up and push link pin back in.
- ➤ Bracket Remover can be used with either a 24mm socket, wrench or an adjustable spanner ➤ Standard size, suitable for any 20 teeth splined type bottom bracket
- ➤ Standard size, suitable for any 20 teeth splined type bottom bracket
- ➤ Freewheel Cassette Remover: It is very simple to use. Remove the wheel from bike and remove the quick release skewer if equipped. Place the FCR into the splines of the freewheel and loosen while holding the tire/wheel combination.
- ➤ Crank Puller Remover is used to remove square type crank arms, all you need is either a 5/8 or 16mm spanner or just an adjustable spanner. Suitable for Standard Square Tapers
1pc Chain Breaker
2pcs Bracket Remover (lLength:4.8cm,Biggest Diameter:3.17cm)
1pc Freewheel Cassette Remover
1pc Crank Puller