- Cog Sizes: 11 – 46t (11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-36-40-46), 11 – 50t (11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-50)
- Cog Material: steel, 7075-T6 aluminum
- Carrier Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Hub Type: Shimano HG 11-speed mountain
- Claimed Weight: [11-46t] 480g, [11-50t] 559g
If you’re looking for a little more range on your existing Shimano 11-speed drivetrain or are updating your bike with Box Components’ all-new group, the Box Two 11-Speed Cassette is simply a no-brainer and makes for a quick and easy upgrade that won’t break the bank. Using specially profiled teeth and a linear cog progression, this cassette provides smooth shifts and cadence for all of your off-road riding needs. Coming in a stealthy black colorway, the cassette is crafted from steel and 7075-T6 aluminum for durability and low weight. Choose between the 11-46 model for a 418 percent range or the 11-50 for a very impressive 454 percent. It installs on a standard Shimano HG-style freehub for maximum compatibility. Please note if you are sizing up cassettes from your existing drivetrain, you’ll definitely need a longer chain and might need some sort of derailleur manipulation (i. e. longer b-tension screw, different cage length, etc.).